Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 6 oz. of clear soap base, cut into chunks and place in glass measuring cup. Heat in microwave until melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir making sure all soap is dissolved.
- Add Matte Americana Red Liquid Pigment until desired shade is reached. Stir well.
- Add 3.5 ml of Crafter's Choice Apple Pecan Sage Fragrance Oil and stir well.
- Fill the bottoms of the four rectangle mold cavities. Allow to set and harden.
- Weigh 14 oz. of clear soap, cut into chunks and place in glass measuring cup. Heat in microwave until melted.
- Add drops of Matte Black Liquid Pigment to melted soap until desired shade is reached. Stir well.
- Add 9 ml of Apple Pecan Sage fragrance oil and stir.
- Check that the temperature of the melted soap is below 135 degrees.
- Spritz red soap with alcohol and pour black melted soap on top. Soap will not fill entire cavity. Spritz with alcohol to break any surface bubbles.
- While the soap is still liquid in the cavities, sprinkle the tops with Sparkle White Mica Powder for the "chalk".
- Allow soap to completely harden before removing from mold.
- Using the straight soap cutter, cut each bar in half lengthwise, then cut grooves into the top of each eraser. You can use a vegetable peeler to trim and smooth out the edges.
- Wrap soap with clear saran wrap or with shrink wrap. Label soap accordingly.