- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron
- EMBED PAPER CAN ONLY BE USED WITH LASER PRINTERS. When using embed paper in soap, the paper remains intact until soap is used to point of embed. At that time, paper dissolves in water.
- Here is the link for the template to print the letters: Click Here To Download PDF Labels
- Using a laser printer, print the letters on embed paper and cut out the individual letters.
- Measure and melt 6 oz. of Basic Clear MP soap (we did not fragrance this portion as some fragrances may cloud the clear soap).
- Pour a small amount of clear soap. Fill the cavity to approximately 1/4-1/3 of the way full. Spritz with alcohol to release any air bubbles.
- Moving fairly quickly place the embed paper (print down) into the clear soap. Press down on the paper until a thin layer of soap covers the back of the embed paper. Spritz again with alcohol to release any other air bubbles.
- Repeat until all letters are used. Allow clear soap to set up.
- Measure and melt 12 oz. of Basic White MP. Add 10 ml. of Sea of Love fragrance oil. Stir to incorporate.
- Spritz each cavity with alcohol. This will allow the soap to stick together.
- Immediately after spritzing, pour the soap until the cavity is filled. Spritz again to release any air bubbles.
- Repeat until all cavities are filled and allow to set up.
- Package Suggestion: We put approximately 1 tsp. of Rose Petals-Red Buds & Leaves in the bottom of each bag. Tie with Natural Raffia.
- Each recipe will make 6 sets of tiles. Soap provided in recipe will make 30 sets of tiles.
- Package and label according to FDA guidelines.