- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- If soap kit was purchased to make this soap, there will be enough product to make 6 bars of soap.
- Weigh 12 oz. Premium Goat Milk Soap. Cut into cubes and place in measuring cup. Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Add 7.5 ml Hydrangea Fragrance Oil and stir.
- Place the mold on a cookie sheet for stability. Fill all three cavities of the mold and spritz the tops with alcohol to pop any surface bubbles. Set aside to cool.
- Once the soap has cooled, unmold the soaps and place on a cookie sheet. Trim any excess soap along the bottoms due to overpouring.
- Weigh 0.5 oz. Goat Milk Soap and place in a small beaker. Heat in microwave for 10 seconds or until fully melted.
- Add 5 drops of Matte Cobalt Blue Liquid Dye and mix into soap.
- Spray tops of soaps with alcohol to ensure that the leaf detail adheres properly.
- Using a clean dropper, pipe the blue soap into the recessed leaf detail on the top of each soap. Spritz with alcohol to pop any surface bubbles.
- Let set for 10 minutes before wrapping with shrink or plastic wrap. Then package in kraft soap box to finish off the look.