- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Epson Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Buttermilk Powder and Oatmeal-Colloidal Powder.
- Mix until ingredients are completely combined.
- Add 6 ml Peony Fragrance Oil to salt and powder mixture and stir with wire whisk until combined.
- Add Calendula Petals to mixture.
- Measure out the rose buds reserving the largest buds to be used later in the recipe. Yield of reserved rose buds should be approximately 1/2 cup.
- Add remaining 1-1/2 cups of rose buds to the mixture, stirring to incorporate.
- Place 4 oz. of completed mixture into each tube. Place a few of the reserved rose buds at the top of each filled tube.
- Place cap on the salt tube and tie with raffia. Thread the chain of each mesh tea ball through the tied raffia to hang at desired length.
- TO USE: Place bath tea mixture into the mesh tea ball. Place in bath water and enjoy. The salts and powders will flow into the water but leave the botanicals inside so they won't clog the drain.