RECIPE: Single-Use Gym Bag Soap
Perfect for the gym, after a game, or to take along on a trip. Simply remove one cube from clamshell and use in bath or shower. If any of the soap cube remains, simple throw it away.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 10 - 6 Small Cube Clamshells
INCI Ingredient Label: Propylene Glycol,Sorbitol,Water,Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder,Sodium Myristate,Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate,Triethanolamine,Glycerin,Fragrance, Benzophenone-4,Tetrasodium EDTA,Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Green 5,Yellow 5.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 16 oz. of extra clear soap and cut up into small chunks. Place in glass measuring cup.
- Place in microwave and heat for about 30 seconds. Remove and stir. If solid soap remains, heat soap in 15-20 second intervals until all soap has melted.
- Add 9 ml. fragrance oil and stir well.
- Add 3 drops or more of Stained Glass Forest Green Liquid Color until desired shade is achieved.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Luffa Powder and stir well.
- Pour soap evenly between 5 clamshells filling just to the top of each cavity. Spritz top with alcohol to pop any surface bubbles.
- Set aside and allow soap to solidify.
- Repeat steps 2-6 using remaining supplies.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.