- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In the pyrex cup add 32 oz of shower gel.
- Heat for 1 minute and gently stir. Repeat heating at 1 minute intervals until mixture thins.
- While base is heating, place 2 snakes in 4 different bottles. Set aside.
- Remove shower gel from the microwave and add 9-10 ml of fragrance. Gently stir to fully blend.
- Pour fragranced shower gel into the bottles containing the toy snakes.
- Allow the base to cool. Once cool place the top on the bottle. Note: It is important to allow the product to cool before capping so that condensation does not form and thin the base.
- Repeat process until all of the shower gel has been bottled.
- Note: You may make this same product and name it bubble bath. Kids will love the lather this base produces!
- Label according to the FDA labeling guidelines.