- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place Cake Pop Mold on cookie sheet. This will enable mold to be moved if needed.
- DO NOT PUT SOAP IN FREEZER. Freezing will cloud clear soap base.
- Place a gingerbread man upside down in each soap cavity.
- Weigh 10.5 oz. of clear soap. Cut into chunks and place in glass measuring cup.
- Place in microwave and heat until soap is melted. Remove from oven. Stir to make sure soap is completely melted.
- Add 10 ml of fragrance oil and Super Sparkle Irridescent Glitter and stir to blend in.
- Pour equally among the 10 soap cavities. Leave room around the lip of the mold for "snow" and snowglobe base. Spritz with alcohol after pouring.
- Allow soap to set up. You will have left-over soap that you will need to save for the base.
- Melt 1.5 oz of white soap. Spritz the soap in the cavities with alcohol and pour the white equally between cavities. Spritz with alcohol and allow to set up.
- Melt the leftover clear soap again. This is already fragranced so just add the Matte Americana Red liquid pigment to the melted soap. Add enough to get a deep red color.
- Spritz the soap in the cavities with alcohol and pour the red soap equally between the cavities. There should be enough to cover the feet of the gingerbread men. Spritz again and allow to set up.
- Once soap has completely set up, remove soaps from mold.
- Package as desired and label accordingly.