- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- FOR SHAMPOO:
- Empty 16 oz. Clear Conditioning Shampoo Base into a glass measuring cup or bowl.
- Add 6 ml. Silk Amino Acids, 3 ml. Lemon Essential Oil, 2 ml. Lavender Essential Oil and 2 ml. Honeyquat. Shampoo may thicken.
- Place in microwave and heat for about 20-30 seconds. Remove and stir gently.
- Pour into bottles. Let product cool completely before adding disc top.
- Label product accordingly.
- FOR CONDITIONER:
- In large glass bowl, add 16 oz. distilled water and 1 oz. of Hair Conditioner Concentrate.
- Heat in microwave until pellets are completely dissolved.
- Using hand mixer, mix water/conditioner mixture until it starts to thicken.
- Add 6 ml. Silk Amino Acids, 3 ml. Lemon Essential Oil, 2 ml. Lavender Essential and 2 ml. Honeyquat. Continue with hand mixer.
- Check temperature of mixture before adding Optiphen Plus. Preservative will be ineffective if added into product higher than 170°F. Add 5 ml. to conditioner and blend in.
- Pour into bottles and allow to cool completely before capping. Label product accordingly.
- Directions for Use: After shampooing, add small amount of conditioner to hair. Let sit for a minute, then rinse out.
- Labeling for Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Silk, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Citrus Medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey