NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh first three ingredients in separate beakers.
- To a small metal pan, add the Lotion Bar Additive and Tucuma Butter.
- Place on low heat on stove top or hot plate and heat until completely liquid.
- Add Meadowfoam Seed Oil. Using a clean plastic dropper add Vitamin E and stir well.
- Using a clean plastic dropper, add 6 ml of fragrance and stir again.
- Let cool slightly - about 5 minutes.
- Using a small metal spoon, carefully fill each hinged compact with slightly cooled product. Set aside any remaining product. This can be warmed and used to top off the compacts if they do not look completely filled.
- Allow product to harden, close compacts and label accordingly.
- Directions for Use: Simply rub a finger around on the surface of the solid perfume, then rub the perfume on the area that you want to smell good, such as your wrist or neck area.