- TE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a glass bowl, stir together 2 lbs. Dead Sea Salt-Fine Grain and 2 lbs. Dead Sea Salt-Coarse Grain.
- Add 20 ml. Lavender Essential Oil to blended salts and stir to combine.
- In a separate glass bowl, weigh 8 oz. of the blended salt. Measure 4 ml. Matte Cobalt Blue Pigment Powder and add to the 8oz. bowl of salts, stirring to combine.
- Spread the salt/essential oil blend onto cookie sheets that are covered in wax paper. Allow them to dry overnight.
- Once your salts are dry, pour the white salts back into a glass mixing bowl.
- Pour 8 oz. of Coconut Milk Powder into a wire sifter and use a wire whisk to break up any clumps.
- Stir in the Coconut Milk Powder and 8 Tbsp. Lavender Buds-Premium. Stir in the blue sea salts.
- Place a Kraft Window Tin Tie Bag on a scale and tare. Add spoonfuls of the salt blend to the bag until the weight reaches 16 oz. (bag will be full to the top of the window).
- Before closing the bag, place a white 1/2 ounce scoop inside.
- TO USE: When filling the bath tub, put in 2-4 scoops of the product under the running water and swish around with your hand to dissolve.