RECIPE: Sparkling Clean Multi-Spray/Hand Wash Set
Most essential oils are thought to be high in antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. The combination of these 4 oils are perfect for our multi-purpose cleaning spray and hand wash recipes.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 15 - 8 oz. Bottles of Each
INCI Ingredient Label: SPRAY: Water, Nonoxynol 12, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Mentha Piperia (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
HAND WASH: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid,Sodium Chloride,PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (and) Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Mentha Piperia (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- FOR MULTI-PURPOSE SPRAY:
- Measure 64 oz. of the Crafters Choice Body Splash into a large glass mixing bowl with a spout.
- Measure 50 mL of EO/FO Modifier and add to a glass bowl.
- To the EO/FO Modifier, add 3.4 mL Peppermint EO, 4.6 mL Lavandin EO, 2.3 mL Rosemary EO, and 5.7 mL Orange (Sweet) EO. Mix well and allow to sit for 1 minute prior to use.
- Add modified EO mix to your Body Splash and stir to incorporate.
- Carefully fill each bottle to just below the neck of the bottle. *NOTE: You may wish to spritz the mix with alcohol to pop any surface bubbles before filling the bottles.
- Trim the natural sprayer tops to fit your bottles, close and set aside.
- Repeat above steps 3-7 with remaining 64 oz. of Body Splash to fill the last 7 bottles. If extra product remains, top off some of the other bottles with product.
- TO USE: Use this cleaning spray on bathroom and kitchen surfaces. We do not recommend use on wood.
- FOR HAND WASH:
- Measure 64 oz. Shower Gel and place in a large glass mixing bowl with pour spout.
- Measure 0.75 oz. Bubble Wash Thickener and add to shower gel.
- Measure 25 mL (0.76 oz.) of EO/FO Modifier and place in a glass bowl.
- To the EO/FO Modifier, add 1.7 mL Peppermint EO, 2.3 mL Lavandin EO, 1.15 mL Rosemary EO, and 2.85 mL Orange (Sweet) EO. Blend well and allow to sit for 1 minute prior to use.
- Add modified EO mixture to shower gel and mix well to incorporate. Carefully fill each bottle to just below the neck of the bottle.
- Trim your natural elite pump dip tubes to fit your bottles and close.
- Repeat above steps 10-15 with another 64 oz. of Shower Gel to fill remaining 7 bottles. If extra product remains, top off some of the other bottles with product.
- You can package this together with the Multi-Purpose Spray as a set or sell/gift them individually.
- To print product labels, click on the link in the Equipment Section of this recipe to find labels specially designed for this product.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.