- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Cut 40 oz. of clear soap into small cubes, and place in a large glass measuring cup. Heat in thirty second increments until the soap has melted.
- Add 1 oz. of fragrance oil and 1/8 tsp. of Shimmering Light Gold Mica Powder to the melted soap. Mix well and pour into loaf mold. Spritz top with alcohol and allow to harden.
- While soap is hardening melt 2 oz. of clear soap. Add 1.5 ml of fragrance oil and (3) 0.15 ml Micro Size Scoops of Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder. Mix well and pour evenly into (8) of the heart guest silicone mold cavities. Spritz with alcohol and allow to harden.
- Once soap hearts have set up, carefully remove from mold and set aside for later.
- You may want to mark the silicone mold to know where you will place the hearts. You can do this by placing a ruler down the length of the mold. From the inside of one end, measure out 1/2" and make a mark. Then, make a mark every inch after that until you reach the other end of the loaf mold. You will place a heart where each mark is made.
- When the gold soap has hardened you can begin making the whipped top. Measure and melt 4 oz. of white soap. When the soap has melted add 3 ml of fragrance oil.
- Using the hand mixer whip the soap until it has doubled in size. Quickly spritz the top of the gold soap with alcohol and pour the whipped soap on top.
- Spritz each heart with alcohol and place in the whipped soap where marked.
- Allow the soap to harden completely and then carefully unmold.
- Using a mitre box, if available, slice soap into 1" slices and wrap soap in plastic wrap so that it is airtight.
- Label product accordingly.