If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.Note:
Cotton is a crop that can be heavily sprayed with pesticides. If you would prefer not to use a cotton wick, you can also use certified organic cotton pads and cut them to fit inside the inhaler bottle.
*For children between the ages of 5-10 use the reduced drops below:
- Using clean plastic droppers, drop each essential oil along the wick or pads. Allow to sit for a few minutes to absorb all the oil.
- Place the oil-soaked cotton wick or pads inside the inhaler bottle.
- Do not use the dropper top that comes with the glass bottle but replace with the 18/400 Black Phenolic cap.
- Your inhaler is ready for use, it should last about 3 months.
- DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY ON THE SKIN.
2 drops Cedarwood EO
3 drops Sweet Orange EO
1 drop Ylang Ylang EO