- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place pan from double boiler on digital scale and tare to zero.
- Add 7 oz. of cocoa butter.
- Place pan on double boiler and heat until butter has melted.
- While the butter is melting, add 4 1/2 cups of sugar to a large mixing bowl.
- Remove melted butter from heat source and let cool.
- Add 8 ml. of Velvet Sugar fragrance oil and blend in.
- When cocoa butter has cooled down to 120°F, combine the butter and the sugar.
- Mix with a spatula or spoon until ingredients are blended completely.
- Place the Brownie Bite silicone mold on a cookie sheet to give it stability when it is moved.
- Fill each cavity with the butter/sugar mixture making sure they are packed tightly. Smooth the top of each bath melt so it will have a nice flat bottom.
- Place cookie sheet in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from mold. Place 4 sugar cubes into a cello bag and tie with raffia.
- Label product accordingly.