- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place 10 oz. of cubed Extra Clear Soap Base and 1/2 of the Matte Woodland Green Soap Color Cube into a large glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until the soap has melted. Stir until color is incorporated.
- Pour into the loaf mold. Spritz top of soap with rubbing alcohol to release any surface bubbles.
- Once soap has completely hardened, remove from silicone mold. Grate the entire piece of green soap with a cheese grater. Set soap shavings aside.
- Place another 10 oz. of cubed Extra Clear Soap Base in a glass measuring cup along with 1/4 of the Woodland Green Soap Color Cube, and heat in microwave until soap has melted.
- In a plastic beaker, mix together 8.5 ml of Sugared Spruce Fragrance Oil with 4.25 ml of Vanilla Color Stabilizer for MP Soap. Mix well and add to melted green soap.
- Stir soap to incorporate fragrance and then pour into mold. Let soap set up.
- Place 20 oz. of cubed Ultra White Soap Base in a large glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until melted.
- In a plastic beaker, mix 20 ml of fragrance oil with 10 ml of Vanilla Color Stabilizer for MP Soap. Mix well and add to melted white soap. Blend in.
- When the soap temp. is below 125°F, spritz green soap in mold with rubbing alcohol, and pour a small layer of white soap on top. Spritz a handful of green soap shreds with alcohol and place into mold. Pour a little more white soap and follow with more alcohol spritzed green soap shreds. Continue until all the white soap has been poured. There will be soap shreds remaining which will be used for the top layer. Let soap completely harden.
- Place 8 oz. of cubed Extra Clear Soap Base in a glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until melted.
- Mix together 7 ml of Sugared Spruce Fragrance Oil and 3.5 ml of Vanilla Color Stabilizer and add to melted clear soap.
- When the soap temp. is below 125°F, spritz top of white soap and a handful of the remaining green soap shreds well with alcohol. Place soap shreds on top of white soap.
- Pour some clear soap over the shreds and continue to layer more shreds and clear soap until the loaf is completely filled. It is okay to leave some soap shreds sticking out of the top of the loaf.
- Spritz top of soap with alcohol and then sprinkle some Iridescent Sparkle Glitter on the top.
- Set loaf aside to completely harden.
- Carefully remove soap from mold.
- Slice loaf into 1 inch slices.
- Package and label soap accordingly.