- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Measure 2.5 ounces of Argan Butter Blend and place in glass measuring cup.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. If not completely melted, put in for additional 10-20 seconds. Remove and stir until small pieces are completely dissolved.
- Add 3 ounces or 6 tablespoons of white sugar. Stir well.
- Add 5 ml of Sugared Strawberry Flavor Oil and mix well.
- Let mixture sit for few minutes until it starts to thicken slightly. This will help prevent sugar from settling to bottom.
- Stir mixture briefly before pouring into the pots to keep the sugar suspended throughout. Each jar should hold approximately 1/2 oz. of product.
- Once product has cooled completely, place lid on jars.
- Label accordingly.
- To Use: Gently rub lip scrub over lips to help remove dead skin. Rinse off with warm water and following with a moisturizing lip balm.