- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Mix 1 cup Arrowroot Powder and 1 cup Baking Soda in a large bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of Pampering Bath Tea dried botanicals and mix well.
- Add 0.50 oz. (15 ml) Orange Guava Odor Neutralizing Fragrance Oil drizzling around the entire bowl.
- Using a wire whisk, blend ingredients well.
- Spread out entire mixture onto a jelly roll pan so ingredients dry out (about 2-3 hours). This is done to help prevent clumping in the powder ingredients.
- FOR POWDER BOTTLES:
- Mix 2.5 cups of Arrowroot Powder and 1 cup of Baking Soda in a large bowl.
- Add 0.50 oz. of Orange Guava Odor Neutralizing Fragrance Oil and mix well. Spread out onto a jelly roll pan to dry (about 2-3 hours).
- For tea bags, place 3 tablespoons of bath tea into each tea bag. The opening is on the long end with the seam. Open bag, place product inside, then seal with an iron on medium heat.
- Continue until all 16 bags are filled.
- To fill bottles, sift powder ingredients to remove any clumps.
- Using a funnel, fill each bottle to 2.6-2.65 oz. by weight including the bottle. If any product remains after filling all 8 bottles, divide this among the bottles. The bottles will not be filled completely to the top so there will be room.
- We suggest pairing 2 tea bags with 1 bottle as a set.
- To finish off the tea bags, use orange ribbon and tie on a bow or add ribbon to be able to hang bags in a closet, locker or hang from car mirror.
- Label product accordingly.