- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, add 0.96 oz. Jojoba Oil, 2.24 oz. Safflower Oil, 0.96 oz. Coconut Oil and 0.64 oz. Glycerin along with 1.6 oz. Emulsifying Wax and 0.64 oz. Stearic Acid.
- Place in microwave and heat until the waxes have completely melted.
- Add in 0.96 oz. Kokum Butter and 0.48 oz. Avocado Butter. The heat from the hot oil/wax mixture will help to soften the butters as they are gently stirred in.
- Measure 23.28 oz. of Distilled Water in a large glass bowl and place in microwave. Heat just until water is warm to the touch.
- Slowly pour the water into the melted oils/wax. Using either a stick blender or hand mixer, begin to blend.
- When the lotion starts to thicken, turn off mixer.
- Add 0.16 oz. Vitamin E, 0.32 oz. Germaben II and 1 oz. Tonka Bean and Saffron Fragrance Oil.
- Continue to mix until lotion thickens.
- Pour lotion into the (4) 8 oz. bottles, filling to approximately 7.6 oz. by weight.
- Let lotion cool completely. Trim the dip tube on the pumps to fit the bottles and insert into the bottle.
- Label accordingly.