- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place tree silicone mold on cookie sheet. This will help keep mold steady if it needs to be moved. Be sure all sides are completely locked together to avoid any leaking.
- TREE: Cut up 15 oz. clear soap. Place in glass pyrex cup. Heat in microwave until melted.
- Add 1/2 of Woodland Green Soap Color cube that has been cut up into smaller pieces. Stir into melted soap until pieces have dissolved. If needed, put in microwave for short period of time to completely melt color.
- Add 14 ml of Santa's Tree Farm fragrance oil.
- Pour melted green soap into tree cavities. Spritz top of soap with alcohol.
- Let soap completely harden about 2-3 hours. When soap has hardened, unmold from cavities and set aside.
- Place loaf mold on cookie sheet.
- Cut up 8 oz. white soap and place in glass pyrex cup. Heat in microwave until melted.
- Pour soap into bottom of loaf.
- Spritz the entire tree embed with rubbing alcohol and set down into mold. Be sure mold is evenly placed so it is right in the middle of the loaf. Let harden.
- SOAP SHREDS: Take 4 oz. block of white soap and using a grater, shred entire 4 oz. of soap. Set aside.
- Cut up 23 oz. of clear soap into small chunks. Place in large glass measuring cup.
- Heat in microwave until completely melted.
- Add 1 oz. or 2 tablespoons of fragrance and mix well.
- Add about 2 drops of liquid blue color. Mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of glitter to soap and blend in.
- Spritz soap in mold including all around the trees with alcohol.
- Taking the soap shreds, sprinkle some into the mold surrounding the tree. They can be piled all the way up the sides of the mold.
- Before pouring soap, be sure to check that the soap temperature is under 130°F . Otherwise it will melt the soap shreds and the tree.
- Pour soap into mold almost to top. Take more soap shreds and place down into soap if there is any room left.
- Once you have added desired amount of shreds, pour a little more blue soap over the top to smooth it out. Spritz with alcohol and sprinkle top with more glitter
- Place mold in freezer or allow to harden at room temperature.
- Once hardened, remove from mold and using a mitre box, cut into 1" slices. Wrap and label accordingly.