RECIPE: Tropical Trio Body Wash
This trio of tropical scented body washes will leave you feeling like you are on a tropical island. Use a different scent each day or combine them for your own unique tropical paradise. This recipe will make 3 sets of 4 oz. bottles and 2 sets of 1 oz. travel size bottles.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Yield: (3) 4 oz. Sets, (2) 1 oz. Sets
INCI Ingredient Label: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (and) Glycol Distearate (and) Cocamide MEA (and) Laureth-10, Water (and) Glycerin (and) Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Sodium Benzonate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Orange 4, Yellow 5, Red 33, Red 40.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- Pour 16 oz. of Liquid Suspension Soap Base into a glass measuring cup. Place cup in microwave and heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir.
- Add 1 tsp. of Bubble Wash Pearlizer and stir until completely incorporated.
- Add 1 tsp. of Bamboo Extract and 1 tsp. of Honeyquat. Stir.
- In a plastic beaker, mix 9.5 ml of Cool Coconut Fragrance Oil with 4.75 ml of Vanilla Color Stabilizer for Lotions/Washes. Mix well and add to soap mixture.
- Pour liquid soap into 3 of the 4 oz. bottles, filling to the shoulder of the bottle.
- With the remaining soap, fill 2 of the 1 oz. bottles. A soft and flexible spatula works well to scrape out the entire amount of soap to pour into the bottles.
- Repeat Steps 2-4 to heat liquid soap and add ingredients.
- In a plastic beaker, mix 9.5 ml of White Pineapple Fragrance Oil with 4.75 ml of Vanilla Color Stabilizer for Lotions/Washes. Mix well and add to soap mixture
- Add 4 drops of Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Liquid Color to liquid base and stir until color is completely blended in.
- Fill bottles as above in Steps 6-7.
- Repeat above steps again for final bottles.
- To warmed soap base, add 9.5 ml of Mango Tango Twist Fragrance Oil and stir.
- Add 9 drops of Stained Glass Citrus Orange Liquid Color and 3 drops of Stained Glass Santa Red Liquid Color and stir until colors are mixed in well.
- Fill final bottles with product.
- Once product has cooled completely, place caps on bottles. Place 1 bottle of each scent into an organza bag. You will have 3 full size sets and 2 travel size. Label accordingly.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.