RECIPE: Ultimate Beard Care (Beard Wash, Oil & Balm) Set
Any guy will love this trio of products to help keep his beard moisturized and conditioned. Use the beard wash to gently cleanse. Follow up with the beard oil to condition and help minimize dry skin. Use the beard balm to sculpt or help tame and give it shape.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 8 Sets (4 oz. Wash, 2 oz. Oil & 1.65 oz. Balm)
INCI Ingredient Label: WASH: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sandalwood Water, Polyquaternium-7, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
OIL: Meadowfoam Seed, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Extract, Sunflower Extract, Aloe Extract, Irish Moss Extract, Marshmallow Extract, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
BALM: Babassu Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- BEARD WASH: Place 32 oz. of shampoo into a glass measuring cup. Heat in microwave for about 1 minute.
- Add 0.64 oz. Sandalwood Hydrosol and 0.64 oz. Bubble Up and gently stir.
- Add 0.32 oz. fragrance and mix to incorporate.
- To fill, place empty cosmo oval bottle on scale and tare to zero. Fill each bottle to 4 oz., any remaining product can be divided equally. Once product has cooled, place disc top caps on bottles. Label product accordingly.
- BEARD OIL: Add 4 oz. Argan Oil, 8 oz. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, 2 oz. Botanical Extract, 4 oz. Aloe Vera Oil, 0.16 oz. Vitamin E and 0.20 oz. fragrance to glass measuring cup.
- Stir well to incorporate all ingredients.
- To fill bottles, place empty bullet bottle on scale and tare to zero. Fill each bottle to 2 oz., any remaining product can be divided equally. Cap bottles with 20/410 Black and Natural Yorker Caps and label product accordingly.
- BEARD BALM: Add 7.23 oz. Babassu Oil, 1.45 oz. Jojoba Oil and 2.89 oz. Beeswax to metal pan on stove top. Heat on low until beeswax has completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add 2.60 oz. Shea Butter and let heat from hot oils melt the butter. If necessary, place back on low heat until completely melted.
- Add 0.29 oz. Vitamin E and 0.20 oz. fragrance and mix with metal spoon.
- To fill, place an empty tin on scale and tare to zero. Fill each to 1.65 oz., let completely harden and then add lid to tin. Label product accordingly.
- Package all 3 products together into packaging of choice.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.