- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron. Lathanol LAL Powder is a very airborne product. You will need a mask and a contained space when making your finished product.
- Carefully weigh Baking Soda, Lathanol Powder and Bubble Bar Hardener and add to a glass bowl. Gently mix with a wire whisk to incorporate all ingredients.
- Mix 9.5 ml Fresh Vanilla Fragrance Oil with 9.5 ml Vanilla Color Stabilizer in a plastic 1 oz. Measuring Cup. Stir well and allow to sit for 2 minutes then immediately add to dry mixture.
- In a plastic beaker add 1 oz. Bubble Wash Pearlizer and 1.5 oz. Bubble Up and add to mixture slowly while kneading ingredients together with gloved hands. The mixture will begin to take on the consistency of dough.
- Drizzle 2.5 oz. of Glycerin over the mixture along with ¼ tsp. Poppy Seeds and knead into the dough.
- Using a Scoop - Squeeze Handle (Small), scoop out the dough packing it loosely. Flatten out the bottom and place scoop onto a cookie sheet covered with wax or parchment paper.
- If the dough is not packed too tightly, the mixture will yield 20-21 bubble scoops.
- Let the scoops air-dry for about 48 hours, and then package as desired. We recommend placing 3-4 scoops in a cello bag and tying with coordinating ribbon, placing in a small ice cream-style cup or packaging in a plastic jar.
- Label product accordingly.
- TO USE: Place scoop under warm running water and watch the mounds of bubbles that will appear.