- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place a glass bowl on a scale and tare to zero. Add 1 oz. of Castor Oil, 1 oz. of Olive Oil-Pomace and 1 oz. of Smooth & Creamy Lotion Bar Additive.
- Heat in microwave in 30 second increments until the lotion bar additive has completely melted.
- Add 2 oz. of Olive Butter and stir in until it has melted.
- Add .25 oz. of Shea Butter - Liquid. Mixture may need to be heated a little more so it is entirely liquid.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 mL) of Vitamin E and 5 mL of fragrance oil. Mix well.
- Add one 0.15 scoop of Blue Oil Locking Mica Shimmer to the mixture and stir until completely blended. Color should be a very pale green.
- Immediately pour into the 1.0 oz. lotion bar tubes pouring to where the threading begins on the top of the tube. When all 5 are filled you can top them off with the remaining product.
- When product has completely cooled, place cap on top.
- Label product accordingly.