- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh the Kokum Butter and Cupuacu Butter and place in double boiler or metal pan for stove top.
- Heat butters on low until they have completely melted.
- Remove from heat once melted.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Liquid Shea Butter and 1/2 teaspoon of Castor Oil. Blend oils into butters.
- Place bowl/pan into refrigerator just until product starts to thicken and solidify.
- Using a hand mixer on low, start to whip the butters until they start to thicken. Be sure to scrape bowl often while mixing.
- Once they start to thicken after a minute or so, add 4 ml. of the Strawberry Sorbet Flavor oil, .5 ml. of Vitamin E and just a pinch of Neon Pretty In Pink Powder for a nice light pink color.
- Continue whipping until the butters are thick and fluffy. Remember to scrape often to incorporate all the product on the sides of bowl.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into 11 - 1/4 oz. jars and label accordingly.
- TO USE: Take a small amount and apply to lips as necessary to soften and moisturize.