- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- Place a large glass bowl on a digital scale and tare to zero. Place 26 oz. of Horsetail Butter Blend into bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, whip until butter is smooth.
- Add 0.25 oz. of Evening Primrose Oil and 1 oz. of Walnut Oil, blending with hand mixer.
- Stir in 3 Tablespoons of Tapioca Starch-Pure and stir into butter with a spoon.
- Using mixer, blend ingredients into whipped butter.
- Add 1 oz. of Pineapple Cilantro Fragrance Oil and 0.25 oz. of Vitamin E and stir into butter.
- With mixer, blend ingredients and continue mixing until fluffy, about 10-15 minutes on high.
- To fill, place an empty jar on scale and tare to zero. Fill jar with product until scale reaches 4.5 oz. Continue with remaining jars. If extra product remains, divide among the 6 jars.
- Place lids on jars and label product accordingly. Be sure to mark an accurate weight on the label if extra product was added.