- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place shea butter in mixing bowl. Allow it to sit until room temperature.
- Using a hand mixer, whip shea butter until smooth like cake frosting.
- Add 1/2 oz. or 15 ml. (3 tsps.) of Vitamin E.
- Using a dropper, measure 10 ml. and add the essential oil.
- Whip until liquid ingredients are fully blended.
- Fold in 2 tablespoons Slick Fix and then whip with hand mixer for 60 seconds or until fully blended.
- Using a spoon and spatula, fill jars.
- While these jars hold 5 oz of fluids, they only hold 2.5 oz of this product because it is whipped.
- Apply lids to jars. If you are planning to sell this product, label according to FDA Cosmetic Label Guidelines.