- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a dedicated pot and on direct low heat, melt 1 lb beeswax.
- Reduce heat to low and add 1 lb cocoa butter to melted beeswax.
- Remove from heat and add 1 lb shea butter. Allow shea butter to naturally melt.
- Add 16 oz of Babassu Oil. Mix well.
- Add 1 oz. of fragrance oil and 0.5 oz. of Rosemary Oleoresin Extract and blend in.
- Place molds on a cookie sheet and pour melted base into each cavity until almost full. If poured to top of cavity, it will be too tall for shallow tin. This will weigh approximately 1.3 oz when finished.
- Immediately place tray and mold in the freezer for 10 min. This rapid cooling will prevent the mixture from feeling "gritty" upon use.
- Repeat until all base is formed into small guest round shapes. If some of base becomes solid in glass measuring cup, microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Label per FDA labeling guidelines.