NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In large glass measuring cup weigh distilled water and vinegar. Set aside.
- In separate plastic beakers weigh out Polysorbate, Optiphen, and each Essential Oil.
- Combine Essential Oils and Polysorbate together into one beaker and blend together. Set aside.
- Add Optiphen to water/vinegar mixture and blend together. Then add the Essential Oil mixture and blend well.
- Place bottle on scale and tare to zero, fill to 4 oz. Repeat until all 4 oz. bottles are filled.
- You will have enough extra to fill (1) 2.5 oz. bottle to keep as a tester or sample bottle.
- Trim dip tubes to the appropriate length and place sprayers on all bottles.
- Package and label accordingly.
- TO USE: Shake before use, spray generously onto yoga mat and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- IF PURCHASING KIT FOR THIS RECIPE, KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE DISTILLED WATER OR VINEGAR.