This lip balm not only smells great but the aloe vera butter and oil may also help to heal dry and chapped lips. Kids and adults alike will love this product!
Helpful Product Information:
Skill Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Kit Yield: 30 Lip Balms
Sug. Retail Price: $1.95
You Save $16.95 by purchasing this kit rather than buying the items separately.
This kit includes the following items:
California Prop 65 Statement:
Warning: When inhaled this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. Once the powder is incorporated into a liquid or solid base it can no longer be inhaled and therefore falls off the warning list.
International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI): Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (and) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beeswax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Mica (and) Titanium Dioxide (and) Blue 1 Lake (and) Hydrogenated Polyisobuene (and) Palmitic Acid (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid.
1. NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
2. Measure out all of the ingredients.
3. Place the wax in a glass pyrex bowl. Place in microwave and heat until wax is 3/4 melted. Remove from heat. If you prefer, wax can be heated in a double boiler until almost melted.
4. Add the Aloe Butter Blend and return to microwave or double boiler. Melt butter and wax completely.
5. Add Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Vitamin E and Carnival Cotton Candy Flavor Oil. Stir to blend in. If the mixture thickens, return to heat until liquid again.
6. Using a plastic dropper or beaker, fill lip tubes with liquid.
7. Let product cool completely.
8. If any tubes have sink holes, heat any leftover lip base to top them off. Or, use a heat gun and carefully warm the top of the lip balm until it becomes liquid. This will fill in the sink hole when it rehardens.
9. When lip tubes have completely set up, cap and label.
10. If desired, use shrink wrap bands 28 x 63 to make tubes tamper-proof.
Question + Answer. Here you can ask or answer questions All questions are queued and answered quickly during business hrs. You can also answer questions posted by other customers if you have valuable information.
New Q&A questions are disabled for maintenance, contact us via email for Questions.