This very creamy blush adds just the right amount of color to your cheeks. A very little goes a long way.
Helpful Product Information:
Skill Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Kit Yield: 6 Pots
Sug. Retail Price: $3.65
You Save $18.20 by purchasing this kit rather than buying the items separately.
This kit includes the following items:
California Prop 65 Statement:
Warning: When inhaled this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. Once the powder is incorporated into a liquid or solid base it can no longer be inhaled and therefore falls off the warning list.
• (1) 0.125 Gal. (16 oz) - Aloe Vera Gel • (6) 1 Set - 1/3 oz Clear Jar with White Top • (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder • (1) 0.125 lb (2 oz) - Shea Butter - Ultra Refined • (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Fruit Punch Red Mica Powder • (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder • (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Sexy Pink Slippers Mica Powder • (1) 1 Each - Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable • (1) 1 Piece - Instruction Sheet • (1) 1 Piece - Mask - Basic Procedures • (1) 2 Piece - Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder • (1) 0.125 lb (2 oz) - Emulsifying Wax - Traditional
1. NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
2. This recipe makes 3 rose colored jars and 3 neutral colored jars.
3. Weigh 0.40 oz. of Shea Butter and 0.20 oz. of Emulsifying Wax and place in a metal pan or a double boiler to melt.
4. When butter and wax have completely melted, remove from heat. Let cool slightly.
5. Add 0.90 oz. of Aloe Vera Gel and slowly blend into melted ingredients. If butter/wax are too hot, the Aloe Vera Gel will clump up and turn to jelly. The Aloe Vera Gel will melt into the butter/wax mixture and turn white.
6. Once the products are mixed and creamy, add 1/4 tsp. of Sexy Pink Slippers Mica Powder and 1/8 tsp. of Fruit Punch Mica Powder. Whip until flluffy.
7. If the mixture should clump and look gritty, place the pan on very low heat to warm slightly and then rewhip the product.
8. Fill (3) 1/3 oz. jars to approximately 0.40 oz. If there is extra product, divide between the 3 jars.
9. Repeat Steps 2-4 to make the crimson cream blush.
10. Once all ingredients have been melted and mixed, add 1/8 tsp. of Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder and 1/16 tsp. of Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder and mix well.
11. Fill the remaining 3 jars with this crimson mixture.
12. Place lids on jars and label accordingly.
13. TO USE: Dab a small amount of cream blush on cheekbones. Blend in with fingertips. Try not to rub too hard into the skin as the color will disappear.
Question + Answer. Here you can ask or answer questions All questions are queued and answered quickly during business hrs. You can also answer questions posted by other customers if you have valuable information.