1. NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
2. This recipe makes 3 rose colored jars and 3 neutral colored jars.
3. Weigh 0.40 oz. of Shea Butter and 0.20 oz. of Emulsifying Wax and place in a metal pan or a double boiler to melt.
4. When butter and wax have completely melted, remove from heat. Let cool slightly.
5. Add 0.90 oz. of Aloe Vera Gel and slowly blend into melted ingredients. If butter/wax are too hot, the Aloe Vera Gel will clump up and turn to jelly. The Aloe Vera Gel will melt into the butter/wax mixture and turn white.
6. Once the products are mixed and creamy, add 1/4 tsp. of Sexy Pink Slippers Mica Powder and 1/8 tsp. of Fruit Punch Mica Powder. Whip until flluffy.
7. If the mixture should clump and look gritty, place the pan on very low heat to warm slightly and then rewhip the product.
8. Fill (3) 1/3 oz. jars to approximately 0.40 oz. If there is extra product, divide between the 3 jars.
9. Repeat Steps 2-4 to make the crimson cream blush.
10. Once all ingredients have been melted and mixed, add 1/8 tsp. of Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder and 1/16 tsp. of Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder and mix well.
11. Fill the remaining 3 jars with this crimson mixture.
12. Place lids on jars and label accordingly.
13. TO USE: Dab a small amount of cream blush on cheekbones. Blend in with fingertips. Try not to rub too hard into the skin as the color will disappear.
Question + Answer. Here you can ask or answer questions All questions are queued and answered quickly during business hrs. You can also answer questions posted by other customers if you have valuable information.
New Q&A questions are disabled for maintenance, contact us via email for Questions.