These lemon scented toilet tabs will leave your toilet bowl and bathroom smelling fresh and clean. Just drop one in the bowl and watch the fizzing action. The combination of baking soda and citric acid will help soak away stains and leave a fresh scent.
California Prop 65 Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
Helpful Product Information:
Skill Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Kit Yield: 30 Toilet Tabs
Sug. Retail Price: $5.95
You Save $23.15 by purchasing this kit rather than buying the items separately.
1. NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
2. Place bowl on a digital scale and tare to zero. Add 16 oz. Baking Soda, 8 oz. Citric Acid, 1 oz. Lathanol Powder, 0.75 oz. Kaolin Clay and 2 oz. Sodium Borate. We suggest using a mask when working with Lathanol. This is a very fine powder and becomes airborne very quickly.
3. Stir with wire whisk and break apart any clumps of powder with gloved hands.
4. Add 2 tsp. Neon Blue Bye You Powder and mix with hands to fully incorporate.
5. Drizzle 20 ml of Lemon Verbena EO & FO Blend, making sure to cover entire powder area.
Mix again with hands until well blended.
6. Pour 0.50 oz. Distilled Water over the mixture and quickly mix with hands to prevent fizzing.
7. Squeeze a small amount of mixture in your hand. If it sticks together, it is ready. If not, spritz the mixture with rubbing alcohol until it sticks together in your hand. Mixture will also feel damp to the touch.
8. Place one clamshell on a scale and tare to zero. Fill with powder until scale reaches 5.50 oz. Continue with the remaining clamshells until all powder mixture has been added to the clamshells. If any mixture remains, divide evenly among the clamshells.
9. Immediately, press powder down well into each cavity making sure the powder is evenly distributed.
Clean off the plastic dividers between each cavity so it is clean and neat.
10. Set clamshells aside to dry completely, preferably overnight.
11. Close clamshell and label accordingly.
TO USE: Place one tab into toilet bowl. Let fizz and soak for about 10 minutes. Use brush to clean bowl all over and then flush.
Question + Answer. Here you can ask or answer questions All questions are queued and answered quickly during business hrs. You can also answer questions posted by other customers if you have valuable information.
New Q&A questions are disabled for maintenance, contact us via email for Questions.