International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Potassium Bitartrate, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (and) Glycol Distearate (and) Cocamide MEA (and) Laureth-10, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Water, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Red 33, Red 40, Blue 1, Ultramarines, Sea Salt, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.
1. NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
2. Carefully weigh Baking Soda, Lathanol Powder and Bubble Bar Hardener and add to a glass bowl. Gently mix with a wire whisk to incorporate all ingredients. We recommend wearing a mask during this step as the powder is very fine and can be easily inhaled.
3. Add 9.5 ml Waterlily & Bluebell Fragrance Oil to the dry mix and carefully mix together.
4. Add 1 oz. Bubble Wash Pearlizer and 1.5 oz. Bubble Up slowly while kneading ingredients together. The mixture will begin to take on the consistency of dough. When adding the glycerin, start with 2.5 oz. and add a little more at a time (if necessary) until mixture takes on a doughy consistency.
5. When the dough begins to hold together in your hand, gather dough into one large ball and place on a scale to weigh. The batch should weigh approximately 25 oz.
6. Divide the dough into (2) 12.5 oz. batches and place in separate bowls.
7. To one bowl add 4 drops of Matte Cobalt Blue Liquid Pigment and 3 drops of Stained Glass Ocean Blue Liquid Color. With gloved hands, mix together well until the color is completely blended in. If a darker shade is desired, add more color 1 drop at a time.
8. To the second bowl, add 4 drops of Stained Glass Santa Red Liquid Color. Again, using gloved hands mix well to incorporate the liquid dye.If a darker shade is desired, add more color 1 drop at a time.
9. Mix 4 oz. of Epsom Salts and 1/2 tsp. Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter and put in a separate bowl.
10. Scoop out a small amount of the blue color mixture and roll into a 0.50 oz. ball. Continue to make 0.50 oz. marbles with the rest of the mixture. Once the blue color is finished, continue with the pink color until all the bubble marbles have been made.
11. Immediately roll marbles in the mixture of Epsom Salts and Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter. You may need to gently press the salts into the ball so they stick.
12. Place bubble marbles on a jelly roll pan covered with wax paper.
13. Let set overnight to harden.
14. Package 5 bubble marbles in a 4 oz. Clear Heavy Wall Jar with a White Dome Top.
15. Label product accordingly.
16. TO USE: Place one bubble marble under running water to dissolve and create a tub full of bubbles.
Question + Answer. Here you can ask or answer questions All questions are queued and answered quickly during business hrs. You can also answer questions posted by other customers if you have valuable information.
New Q&A questions are disabled for maintenance, contact us via email for Questions.