Lavender Fields Shower Gel Recipe
Yield: (2) 8 oz. Bottle | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This basic shower gel is easy to make, and perfect for beginners. We use Crafter's Choice™ Crystal Clear Shower Gel and Crafter's Choice™ Lavender Fields Fragrance Oil. Note that this recipe only makes one bottle of shower gel which allows beginners the opportunity to practice before making a large batch. This recipe was used in the Simple Secrets video "Making Clear Shower Gel": https://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/handmade101/watch-to-learn-videos/making-clear-shower-gel.aspx.
(1) 16 oz Shower Gel - Crystal Clear
(1) 2 fl. oz Lavender Fields - EO & FO Blend 99
(1) 2 oz FO & EO Modifier
(1) 5 ml Stained Glass Violet Purple Liquid Color
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(2) 1 Bottle 08 oz Clear Cylinder Round Plastic Bottle 24/410
(2) 1 Piece 24/410 White Smooth Disc Top Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Shower Gel - Crystal Clear
• 5 ml(s) Lavender Fields - EO & FO Blend 99
• 20 ml(s) FO & EO Modifier
• 1-2 Drop(s) Stained Glass Violet Purple Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ext Violet 2
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.