Shades of Strawberry Lip Balm Recipe
Yield: 48 Lip Tubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This basic recipe is well suited for beginner lip balm makers. We use four different powder colors allowing you to see and compare different types of color. Explore making lip balms with matte oxide pigment powder, neon powder, sparkle mica powder and bath bomb (lake) colors in this recipe. Customers will love the strawberry aroma and sweet flavor of these lip balms. This product was shown in the Simple Secrets video "Coloring Lip Products."https://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/handmade101/watch-to-learn-videos/coloring-lip-products.aspx
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Lip Balm Base for Sticks
(1) 2 fl. oz Strawberry Sorbet - Sweetened Flavor Oil 803
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Matte Americana Red Oxide Pigment Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Neon Pink Hot Pants Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Pink Watermelon Infusion Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Bath Bomb Orange Powder Color
(1) 1 Mold Oval Silicone Lip Tube Filling Tray 3002
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 48 Set 0.15 oz White Lip Tube & Cap - Oval
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 11 oz. Lip Balm Base for Sticks
• 12 ml(s) Strawberry Sorbet - Sweetened Flavor Oil 803
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Matte Americana Red Oxide Pigment Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Neon Pink Hot Pants Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Pink Watermelon Infusion Mica Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Bath Bomb Orange Powder Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (4) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cups
• (4) 1/4 Teaspoon Measuring Spoons
• (4) Spatulas
• (1) Cookie Sheet
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Metal Spoon
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Soybean Oil, Candelilla Wax, Iron Oxides, Red 28, Red 22, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 6 Lake.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.