Lavender Water Face Cream Recipe
Yield: 5 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This moisturizing face cream contains lavender water which adds a slight fragrance and gives a calming effect. The walnut oil adds just the right amount of moisturizing properties without being greasy.
(1) 16 oz Gentle Face and Baby Cream
(1) 1/2 oz Lavender Water Essential Hydrosol
(1) 2 oz Shea 50
(1) 2 oz Tapioca Starch - Pure
(1) 2 oz Walnut Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz Tranquil Sleep* Fragrance Oil 289
(3) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(5) 1 Bottle 3.5 oz Airless Bottle Only - Natural
(5) 1 Piece Airless Pump Top - Natural
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Gentle Face and Baby Cream
• 0.5 oz. Lavender Water Essential Hydrosol
• 5 ml(s) Shea 50
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Tapioca Starch - Pure
• 5 ml(s) Walnut Oil
• 2 ml(s) Tranquil Sleep* Fragrance Oil 289
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Glass Mixing Bowl
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Wire Whisk
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
* Wholesale Supplies Plus is not affiliated or associated with Bath & Body Works.
**11/2019 - Shea 50 was substituted for Jojoba Milk which was discontinued.
Ingredient Label: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Di C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Sunflower Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lavender Water, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Tapioca Starch, Walnut Oil, Propranediol, Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.