Coconut Banana Lip Balm Recipe
Yield: 12 Tubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Wind, sun and dry air can take a toll on your lips. This highly nourishing tropical lip balm goes on clear and provides long-lasting moisture for an island treat any time of the day.
(1) 2 oz Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
(1) 2 fl. oz Banana Coconut Fragrance Oil 325
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Each 0.15 oz White Lip Tube Only - Round
(1) 12 Piece Cap for Lip Tube - White, Round
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 1.5 oz. Coconut Oil - 76º Melt
• 0.05 oz. Banana Coconut Fragrance Oil 325
• 0.50 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Mixing Spoon
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.