Anchor's Away MP Soap Recipe
Yield: (4) Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This soap makes a great soap for anyone seeking a nautical theme. It looks fantastic in a themed bathroom. Feel free to get creative by changing the color and fragrance.
*This recipe is for inspiration only. The Anchor's Away mold has been discontinued as of 12/2019.
(1) 2 lb Premium Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz South Pacific Waters Fragrance Oil 564
(1) 5 ml Matte Cobalt Blue Liquid Pigment
(1) 1 Mold Anchor Mold (MW 471)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Bottle 02 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(1) 1 Piece 20/410 Natural Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Premium Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 4 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.50 oz. South Pacific Waters Fragrance Oil 564
• 4-10 Drop(s) Matte Cobalt Blue Liquid Pigment
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Cup with Hot Water
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Oatmeal, Fragrance, Ultramarines.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.