Gingerbread Man MP Soap Recipe
Yield: (6) Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Who doesn't love a gingerbread man!! Everyone will love these almost 3.5 oz. soap bars. These would look great sitting around a craft table or with a few added to a gift basket. These are sure to be a holiday winner!
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Gingerbread - EO & FO Blend 162
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 1 Block Gingerbread Brown Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Shimmering White Clouds Mica Powder
(1) 1 Mold Gingerbread Man 1 Soap Mold (MW 13)
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 22 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.60 oz. Gingerbread - EO & FO Blend 162
• 0.60 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 0.30 oz. Gingerbread Brown Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Shimmering White Clouds Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Cup of Hot Water
• (1) Plastic Wrap
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.