Juicy Pear Conditioning Shampoo Recipe
Yield: (2) Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This sweet and juicy fragrance will leave your hair smelling wonderful all day. This base contains Cocamidopropyl Betaine which is derived from Coconut Oil. This ingredient helps prevent static (fly away hair) and will leave your hair silky and smooth.
(2) 16 oz Clear Conditioning Shampoo
(1) 2 fl. oz Pearberry* Fragrance Oil 196
(1) 5 ml Stained Glass Sunflower Orange Liquid Color
(2) 1 Bottle 16 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle - 24/410
(2) 1 Piece 24/410 White Smooth Disc Top Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Clear Conditioning Shampoo
• 0.50 oz. Pearberry* Fragrance Oil 196
• 2-3 Drop(s) Stained Glass Sunflower Orange Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Mixing Spoons
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 6
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.