Apple-licious Lip Balm Recipe
Yield: (12) Lip Tubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This sweet smelling apple scented lip balm will keep your lips moisturized and tasting delicious for hours.
(1) 2 oz Lip Balm Base for Sticks
(1) 2 fl. oz Apple - Sweetened Flavor Oil 778
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Bath Bomb Red Powder Color
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Each 0.15 oz Natural Lip Tube Only - Round
(1) 12 Piece Cap for Lip Tube - Clear, Round
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2 oz. Lip Balm Base for Sticks
• 2 ml(s) Apple - Sweetened Flavor Oil 778
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Bath Bomb Red Powder Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Measuring Spoon
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Soybean Oil, Candelilla Wax, Flavor, Red 40 Lake.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.