Snowflake MP Soap Recipe
Yield: (8) Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These soaps are perfect for hostess gifts, teacher gifts or to spruce up your bathroom for the holiday! The sweet smell of peppermint is the perfect fragrance for these sparkly soaps.
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Peppermint Stick - EO & FO Blend 540
(2) 2.5 gm Bag Super Sparkle White Diamonds Mica Powder
(1) 1 Block Matte Cobalt Blue Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Mold Snowflake 2 Soap Mold (MW 26)
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.80 oz. Peppermint Stick - EO & FO Blend 540
• 1.5 Teaspoon(s) Super Sparkle White Diamonds Mica Powder
• 0.20 oz. Matte Cobalt Blue Soap Color Blocks
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Ultramarines, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.