Patchouli & Lime Hand Lotion for Men Recipe
Yield: (4) Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This lotion can be used as a hand lotion or you could even market it as an aftershave lotion. We used patchouli and lime essential oils, but you could also use fragrance oils.
(1) 16 oz Gentle Face and Baby Cream
(1) 2 fl. oz Patchouli EO - Certified 100% Pure 711
(1) 2 fl. oz Lime EO- Certified 100% Pure 708
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(4) 1 Bottle 04 oz Natural Malibu Tottle Bottle - 22/400 1.5"
(4) 1 Piece 22/400 Black Flip Top Cap - 1.5 inch
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Gentle Face and Baby Cream
• 0.25 oz. Patchouli EO - Certified 100% Pure 711
• 0.10 oz. Lime EO- Certified 100% Pure 708
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Pastry or Zip Close Bag
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Di C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Sunflower Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.