Layered Lavender Bath Salts Recipe
Yield: (8) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These lavender bath salts are visually fun with layers of white and purple. Your customers will love soaking with these relaxing and balancing salts.
(1) 5 lb European Sea Salt Blend - (Pure Salt)
(2) 2 oz Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
(1) 2 fl. oz Chamomile & Lavender - EO & FO Blend 584
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Mystic Purple Moon Mica Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(8) 1 Jars 08 oz Clear Basic Plastic Jar - 70/400
(8) 1 Piece 70/400 Black Straight Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 80 oz. European Sea Salt Blend - (Pure Salt)
• 4 oz. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• 1 oz. Chamomile & Lavender - EO & FO Blend 584
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Mystic Purple Moon Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (2) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Spatula
• (2) Cookie Sheets
• (1) 1/4 Measuring Cup
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend that you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sea Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Tin Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.