Lemon Sugar MP Soap
Yield: 16 Clamshells | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This soap looks like it was difficult to make but is actually very easy. This is a great soap for selling at craft shows because the clamshells make for a stylish and easy packaging idea. Just put the back on, label and you are ready to sell. The use of a clamshell allows for safe shipping and eliminates labor associated with packaging.
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Lemon Sugar* - EO & FO Blend 683
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 1 Block Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Soap Color Blocks
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(16) 1 Piece Plain Rectangle Clamshell with Hinged Lid
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 25 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1 oz. Lemon Sugar* - EO & FO Blend 683
• 0.50 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 0.10 oz. Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Soap Color Blocks
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Mixing Bowl (32 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (2) Jelly Roll Pans
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol-91%
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.