Neapolitan MP Soap Pop Recipe
Yield: (18) Soap Pops | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This soap is absolutely adorable and will be a sure sell-out at any craft show. Looks and smells good enough to eat. The Neapolitan ice cream fragrance makes it seem like the real thing. Kids will love to wash with this!
(2) 2 lb Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Blushed Cocoa Fragrance Oil 145
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 1 Block Matte Brown Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Block Neon Hot Pink Kisses Soap Color Block
(1) 1 Mold Soap Popsicle Silicone Mold 1617
(4) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 50 Piece Shrink Wrap Flat Bags - 4 x 6
(18) 1 Piece Soap Pop Sticks
(1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) Light Pink Curling Ribbon
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 61.20 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.80 oz. Blushed Cocoa Fragrance Oil 145
• 1.80 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 0.45 oz. Matte Brown Soap Color Blocks
• 0.15 oz. Neon Hot Pink Kisses Soap Color Block
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter with Cutting Mat
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol
• (3) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Digital Scale
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 28, Red 22.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.