Honey Beeswax Ornaments Recipe
Yield: (9) Snowflakes Ornaments (13) Bee Ornaments | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These sweet smelling beeswax ornaments will look beautiful hanging on any holiday tree. Or, they can also be hung from a window latch or to add the finishing touch on a special package or gift bag. If stored in a cool place, these ornaments should last for years.
(1) 1 lb Beeswax - Ivory
(1) 2 fl. oz Honey Bear Fragrance Oil 198
(1) 1 Mold Bee Fancy Soap Mold (MW 41)
(1) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(1) 1 Mold Snowflake 3 Soap Mold (MW 174)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 1 lbs. Beeswax - Ivory
• 20 ml(s) Honey Bear Fragrance Oil 198
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Stove Top or Hot Plate
• (1) Metal Melting Pot
• (1) Metal Measuring Spoons
• (1) Freezer
• (1) Ribbon, Twine, etc. or hanging
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Beeswax, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.