Pine Air Fresheners Recipe
Yield: 24 Air Fresheners | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These pine scented air fresheners will make you feel like you are walking through a forest of pine trees. You can place these in your car, drawers or even inside holiday floral arrangements. The scent should last about 30 days.
(3) 2 oz Palm Kernel Flakes - 102º Melt
(1) 2 fl. oz Fir Needle EO- Certified 100% Pure 726
(3) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 1 Mold Pine Cone Small Round Soap Mold (MW 159)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(6) 1 Piece Muslin Drawstring Bags - Traditional 4 x 6
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 6 oz. Palm Kernel Flakes - 102º Melt
• 1.25 oz. Fir Needle EO- Certified 100% Pure 726
• 6 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Melting Pot
• (1) Stove Top or Hot Plate
• (1) Freezer
• (1) Metal Mixing Spoon
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Beeswax, Palm Kernel Oil, Fragrance
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.