Golden Honey MP Loaf Soap Recipe
Yield: (8) Slices | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
Honey has long since been known as "liquid gold". The golden "honey" dripping down the sides of these soaps makes you want to stick your finger in and take a taste. These soaps are perfect to give as gifts for the holidays. Pair a jar of real honey along with the soap to make a nice hostess gift!
(1) 2 lb Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Premium Honey MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Almond & Honey Fragrance Oil 143
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 1 Mold Honeycomb Loaf Silicone Mold 1506
(1) 1 Block Light Gold Shimmer Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Piece Wavy Soap Cutter
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 30 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 20 oz. Premium Honey MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1 oz. Almond & Honey Fragrance Oil 143
• 0.5 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 1 Piece(s) Honeycomb Loaf Silicone Mold 1506
• 1 Piece(s) Light Gold Shimmer Mica Soap Color Blocks
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (2) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Scale
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol
• (1) Mitre Box
• (1) Straight Soap Cutter
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 91%
• (1) Mitre Box
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend that you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Lauric Acid, Honey, Fragrance, Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.