Cuticle Cream Recipe
Yield: 12 Bottles | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
We like this formula because the added citrus essential oils are thought to help with absorption of the natural evening primrose oil. The mineral oil is thought to help protect the nail bed from the elements while locking in moisture. User should apply cream in a circular motion with very light pressure to the nail bed and cuticle. This will provide a gentle yet stimulating massage to the cuticles.
(2) 16 oz Moisturizing Lotion with Evening Primrose
(1) 2 fl. oz Pink Grapefruit Fragrance Oil 97
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(12) 1 Bottle 02 oz Clear Boston Round Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(12) 1 Piece 20/410 Black Smooth Disc Top Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 28 oz. Moisturizing Lotion with Evening Primrose
• 0.40 oz. Pink Grapefruit Fragrance Oil 97
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Spatula
• (1) 1 Each Scale - Digital Display (Professional)
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Glycerine, Petrolatum, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Carbomer, DI-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Evening Primrose Oil, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.