Manicure Massage Oil (For Hands/Arms) Recipe
Yield: (8) Bottles | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This product is loved by retail customers because it leaves the skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. Therapists like it because the slip and glide lasts during treatment sessions. You should note that a small amount of oil goes a VERY long way making this product one of the most cost effective oil blends on the market. We do not recommend coloring this product but do feel free to change the scent. For those catering to the spa industry, double the recipe and fill in a 1 gallon "back bar" jug with pump that therapists can economically use as a refill.
(2) 1 lb Soybean Oil
(1) 1 lb Avocado Oil
(1) 1 lb Sunflower Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 oz Botanical Extract Blend 2 - Oil Soluble
(1) 2 fl. oz Euphoria* - EO & FO Blend 591
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(8) 1 Bottle 08 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle - 24/410
(8) 1 Piece 24/410 Black & Natural Yorker Twist Open Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Soybean Oil
• 16 oz. Avocado Oil
• 16 oz. Sunflower Oil - Refined
• 1 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 1 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 1 oz. Botanical Extract Blend 2 - Oil Soluble
• 1 oz. Euphoria* - EO & FO Blend 591
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Warning: For external use only. Can make surfaces slippery. Flammable.
Ingredient Label: Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil Calendula Extract, Sunflower Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract, Carrageenan Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Essential Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.